Should Benediction with the Ciborium be given, the following preparations are made:
I. IN THE SACRISTY.
(3) Acolytes’ candlesticks with lighted candles (not strictly necessary).
(4) Thurible may be prepared (not strictly necessary).
2. ON THE ALTAR.
(1) Burse with corporal.
(2) Six lighted wax candles.
(3) Tabernacle key.
(4) Card with Benediction prayers on step.
(5) Bell on step.
(6) Flowers appropriate but not necessary.
(7) Humeral veil in convenient place.
If Benediction with the ciborium is given immediately after Mass, the
celebrant does so wearing the Mass vestments, except that he removes