I. FOR BENEDICTION WITH ONE PRIEST.
(1) Surplice, white stole and white cope.
(2) Thurible prepared with lighted charcoal.
(3) Candlesticks with lighted candles for acolytes.
(4) Altar boys' torches where the custom prevails.
II. FOR SOLEMN BENEDICTION WITH THREE PRIESTS.
(1) The altar is prepared as directed previously.
(2) In the sacristy the vestments are arranged as follows:
|The Subdeacon (Left)
||The Deacon (Right)
| (1) Dalmatic-white.
(2) Deacon's stole-white.
NOTE: If an additional priest or deacon exposes the Blessed
Sacrament, a surplice and white stole must be prepared for him. If
he be a deacon, he wears the deacon's stole.