1. IN THE SACRISTY.
(1) Vestments are arranged same
as for a nuptial Low Mass. Inquire what color vestments are to be worn.
(2) Maniple is placed in its proper place in the sanctuary.
(3) The chalice and missal are
prepared by the priest and placed on the altar.
2. ON THE ALTAR.
(1) Six lighted high candles.
(2) The veiled chalice is upon the corporal on altar table.
(3) The missal is on stand and open at proper place.
(4) Holy water pot and sprinkler
(on a small table unless the altar boy holds them).
(5) Tray for ring.
(6) The three altar cards.
(7) Bell on step or on credence table.
(8) Adornments as circumstances require.
(9) Tabernacle veil, white or the color of the day.
(10) Antependium, white or the color of the day.
3. ON THE CREDENCE TABLE.
All as usual for any "Missa Cantata." An extra missal or book for nuptial blessing where customary is provided.
4. IN THE SANCTUARY.
NOTE: Prepare the kneeling benches for the bridal party as may be required.