for any good reason the body of an adult is brought to
the church to be blessed, at a time of day, e.g., in the afternoon,
when a Mass is not permissible, the following preparations
IN THE SACRISTY.
(4) Holy water pot and
(5) Processional cross.
(6) Thurible with charcoal lighted and incense
(7) Acolytes’ candlesticks with lighted candles.
(8) Ritual or other suitable manual for burial
ON THE ALTAR.
Six lighted high candles.
(2) Tabernacle veil, violet or color of the day.
(3) Antependium, violet if Blessed Sacrament is reserved;
IN THE CENTER AISLE.
funeral candlesticks with lighted candles, the latter
of unbleached wax, if possible. These candlesticks are placed three on
side of the coffin.