1. IN THE SACRISTY.
(1) The vestments, the color of
which is black, are arranged as usual for a "Solemn Mass" with three
(2) Torches for altar boys are not required.
(3) Thurible with lighted charcoal and incense boat.
2. ON THE ALTAR.
(1) Six lighted high candles. It
is desirable to have the candles of unbleached wax.
(2) The "Missale Defunctorum" on stand, opened at proper place.
(3) The three altar cards. (If possible in black frames.)
(4) Bell (on step or on credence table).
(5) Tabernacle veil, violet or color of the day.
(6) Antependium, violet in case
the Blessed Sacrament is reserved, otherwise black.
(7) No flowers on altar.
ON THE CREDENCE TABLE.
Everything is prepared as for a "Solemn Mass
with three priests. However, the humeral veil is omitted.
: include(/home/sanctamissa/public_html//p/footer.html): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
: include(): Failed opening '/home/sanctamissa/public_html//p/footer.html' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/usr/share/pear') in