1. IN THE SACRISTY.
The vestments are arranged as usual for Low Mass but their color is black.
2. ON THE ALTAR.
(1) Two lighted Mass candles.
The "Requiem Missal" (Missale Defunctorum) closed on stand, with open
edge facing tabernacle (unless carried to altar by altar boy).
(3) The three altar cards. (Wherever possible, the set used in Masses for the Dead is in black frames).
(4) Prayer card on altar step.
(5) Bell (on altar step).
Tabernacle veil, violet or color of the day.
(7) Antependium, violet in
case the Blessed Sacrament is reserved, otherwise black.
(8) Flowers are not to be on altar.
3. ON THE CREDENCE TABLE.
(1) Wine and water cruets filled.
(2) Finger bowl and towel.
(3) Communion paten.