1. IN THE
a.) If there
be no "Asperges" before Mass.
ARRANGEMENTS OF VESTMENTS IN THE SACRISTY:
|The Subdeacon (Left)
||The Deacon (Right)
| (1) Dalmatic
ACCESSORIES IN THE SACRISTY:
Acolytes' candlesticks with lighted candles.
(2) Thurible, charcoal lighted, incense boat
(3) Processional cross (where used).
(4) Altar Boy's torches (where customary)
b.) If there be "Asperges" before Mass.
THE ARRANGEMENT OF VESTMENTS IN THE SACRISTY
vestments are arranged in the same manner as
described above, with the following exceptions:
The chasuble and maniple for the celebrant are
arranged on the sedilia in the sanctuary.
(2) The maniples respectively for the deacon, subdeacon
and celebrant are likewise placed on the sedilia.
are the same as given above, with additionally the
Holy Water Pot and Sprinkler.
ON THE ALTAR.
Six lighted high candles.
(2) The missal on stand open at proper place.
(3) The three altar cards.
(4) The "Asperges" Prayer Card or whatever
other manual is used for that purpose on the altar steps.
(5) The Bell (on altar steps or credence table).
(6) Tabernacle veil (Color of the day).
(7) Antependium (Color of the day).
ON THE CREDENCE TABLE
Wine and water cruets filled.
(2) Finger bowl and towel.
(3) Communion paten (In case Holy Communionis given).
(4) The veiled chalice covered with the humeral veil.
(This will be done by the subdeacon).
(5) Book of epistles
and gospels-in a convenient place on epistle side.